I want to change things up a little this week. As we’ve just crossed over into a new year, I want to give you the best possible start to 2020, so we’re going to take a look back over 2019 to see what the last year has brought in your business and your life. So, I want to guide you through a practice that I love doing during this time.
We get so caught up in what’s next or wallowing in disappointment about not being where we want to be yet, but that can be such a deflating way of looking at things. However, taking the time to acknowledge how far we’ve come is an incredibly empowering exercise.
Join me on the podcast this week as I take you through a simple guided process to give you some perspective on what you gained from the last year. Whether it was a great success or not, there’s definitely some good that came from it, so we’re going to focus on those good things today and make a plan to build on them.
I’m opening applications for my high-level business mastermind. We already have some powerhouse women signed up, so if you want to get on board, click here for more information!
What you’ll learn
from this episode:
- Why you learn so much more from your failures than successes.
- How to analyze the highlights of your previous year, even the little things.
- What I’m grateful for that came out of 2019.
- How to have gratitude for the struggles and lessons you had in 2019.
- What I have learned about mindset and strategy from building businesses from scratch over the past year.
- The power of trusting yourself in your business.
- How to use your 2019 to decide what you need to leave behind and where your focus needs to be in 2020.
Featured on the show:
- Schedule a free, 45-minute, 1:1 Breakthrough Session with Brooke.
- Join my Made to Get Paid Academy today!
- If you think we’re on to something great, please rate and review the podcast on iTunes.
- Follow me on Instagram
READY TO SAY HELLO
TO YOUR FIRST-CLASS LIFE?
Here’s how we can make it happen.