As we grow and push ourselves, as we start to really let our true selves shine, there’s a lot of pressure that comes up for us, especially as women. We don’t want to hurt people’s feelings and we try to keep everybody happy, and the moment we stop, we get called a cold bitch.
However, I believe standing our ground is the most important thing we can do as entrepreneurs. So this episode is for all of my intimidating, powerful women who’ve been told there’s something wrong with being strong, independent, and going after something bigger than themselves.
Join me this week for some insight into the world of female empowerment. I’m sharing why we have to be completely focused on who we want to serve, and the importance of surrounding yourself with people who are playing at the same level. If you’re 100% that bitch, this one is for you.
I’m opening applications for my high-level business mastermind. We already have some powerhouse women signed up, so if you want to get on board, click here for more information!
What you’ll learn
from this episode:
- Why it’s easy to get lonely on this journey as a woman with big goals.
- How us female entrepreneurs can get bogged down in considering everyone’s feelings.
- Why I’ve always taken great pride in being able to support myself.
- The power of surrounding yourself with empowered entrepreneurs with the same aspirations as you.
- How much I have gained as a result of finding my tribe and where you might find yours.
- Why I used to be shy about my goals, and the significance of declaring them to the world.
- What it looks like to pursue and create something meaningful in this world.
Join me this week for some insight into the world of female empowerment. I'm sharing why we have to be completely focused on who we want to serve, and the importance of surrounding yourself with people who are playing at the same level. If you're 100% that bitch, this one is for you.
Featured on the show:
- Schedule a free, 45-minute, 1:1 Breakthrough Session with Brooke.
- Join my Made to Get Paid Academy today!
- If you think we’re on to something great, please rate and review the podcast on iTunes.
- Follow me on Instagram
READY TO SAY HELLO
TO YOUR FIRST-CLASS LIFE?
Here’s how we can make it happen.