This week on the show I have an absolutely amazing woman as my guest; I don’t think there is anyone more qualified on this planet to talk about branding and helping women get exactly what it is they want out of life. I’m so excited to bring you Liz Dennery Sanders, founder of SheBrand.
Liz has 25 years of marketing, branding, creative direction, and public relations experience working with iconic brands like Escada, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Serena Williams, Kelly Rutherford, The American Cancer Society, and so many more. Liz is the author of Style and Substance: How to Create a Compelling Brand, a guide and workbook for women who want to build their confidence, their brand, and their bank account.
Listen in on our conversation and discover what might be holding you and your business back. Liz has such wonderful insights into how to find your voice, the right audience, and how to use these things to make the kind of living that you dream of.
We’ve got even more unbelievable guests coming on the show over the next few months, so in order to help us reach more people, please share this podcast with your tribe and leave us a review on iTunes to give us more visibility.
What you’ll learn
from this episode:
- Why it is more important than ever to rise above all the noise in our world.
- How Liz helps people discover their voice in their industry.
- What happens if you neglect to brand and market properly, especially early on.
- Why authenticity and connection are always more important than the size of someone’s audience.
- How the marketing landscape and the way we make purchasing decisions has become more personal.
- Why you have to take control of your brand instead of relying on social media to get yourself out there.
- What is holding women back from charging what they’re worth and making the best money possible.
I don't think there is anyone more qualified on this planet to talk about branding and helping women get exactly what it is they want out of life. I'm so excited to bring you Liz Dennery Sanders, founder of SheBrand. Listen in on our conversation and discover what might be holding you and your business back.
Featured on the show:
READY TO SAY HELLO
TO YOUR FIRST-CLASS LIFE?
Here’s how we can make it happen.