When you’re hiring in your business, or even just making connections in your personal life, we obviously want to find the people who are the best fit for us. However, sometimes we get it wrong, and then we have to have some awkward conversations. But however difficult it can be to let someone go, it’s always for the best in the long-term.
This is something I’ve been around the block with a few times in my own business. I’m a massive believer in growth and empowerment as a business leader, and what happens as we expand and our businesses get bigger inevitably is we outgrow a lot of the people we surrounded ourselves with in the beginning.
Tune in this week for a dose of realness when it comes to something in business that nobody really enjoys. Breaking up is not something we want to do, but when it comes to your business, we need to just bite the bullet and evaluate what’s working, what’s not working, and do something about it.
Team up with me to grow and scale your business to multiple six figures and seven figures while creating a life that you absolutely love. I want to hear from you! I want to hear your goals, your dreams, your aspirations, and how I can help get you there. Click here to find out more!
What you’ll learn
from this episode:
- What I look for in the people I bring into my business.
- How negativity from staff disrupts a business and needs to be fixed fast.
- What I learned about my teams and how they coped while I was outside of my business.
- Why we need to get over our feeling about upsetting someone, especially when our business is at stake.
- The differences between building teams in an online business compared to a brick and mortar business.
- How we go wrong by trying desperately to fix other people when they’re not a good fit.
Tune in this week for a dose of realness when it comes to something in business that nobody really enjoys. Breaking up is not something we want to do, but when it comes to your business, we need to just bite the bullet and evaluate what's working, what's not working, and do something about it.
READY TO SAY HELLO
TO YOUR FIRST-CLASS LIFE?
Here’s how we can make it happen.