I’ve got another incredible guest on the podcast and this week, I’ve got Nikki Groom on the show! Nikki is a brand messaging and storytelling strategist, creativity coach, and leadership consultant. She is on a mission to help her clients own their power and voices to create an impact on the world.
We dive into Nikki’s wisdom surrounding messaging and storytelling, and Nikki shares some key nuggets around clarity and empathy involved in the process of creating a message for your audience. It can be hard as an entrepreneur to find the right words paired with the desire to have your message be perfect, but Nikki’s got all the advice you need right here.
Tune in to catch our amazing conversation all about storytelling in the business world! Nikki is like my soul sister and I’m so glad to have had the opportunity to connect with someone like her, so I know you’re going to love everything she’s got to share too!
We’ve got even more unbelievable guests coming on the show over the next few months, so in order to help us reach more people, please share this podcast with your tribe and leave us a review on iTunes to give us more visibility.
What you’ll learn
from this episode:
- How Nikki got into the world of business and storytelling.
- Why being scrappy is a trait most entrepreneurs have.
- How Nikki helps people step into authenticity and convey their message.
- 5 powerful questions to ask yourself to gain more clarity on your message.
- Why Nikki is anti-hustle.
- How Nikki helps her clients be seen and heard through the noise of business today.
- The process of owning your power and voice.
- How to reframe your phrasing to make what you’re doing easier.
We dive into Nikki's wisdom surrounding messaging and storytelling, and Nikki shares some key nuggets around clarity and empathy involved in the process of creating a message for your audience. It can be hard as an entrepreneur to find the right words paired with the desire to have your message be perfect, but Nikki's got all the advice you need right here.
Featured on the show:
- Join my Made to Get Paid Academy today!
- Download my Six-Figure Business Blueprint!
- Connect with Nikki: Instagram | Website | Twitter
- Movement Makers podcast
- 100 Stories Worth Telling project
- If you think we’re on to something great, please rate and review the podcast on iTunes.
- Follow me on Instagram
READY TO SAY HELLO
TO YOUR FIRST-CLASS LIFE?
Here’s how we can make it happen.