When we have a great idea, we all want instant success, instant gratification, and instant deposits in our bank accounts, but that’s not how it works. Over the last few weeks, a lot has been going on in my business. It’s all come together recently, but it’s been months in the making and a lot of effort over a sustained period of time.
I held my first retreat in the past couple of weeks, and while it’s something I’ve always wanted to do, it was incredibly hard work. We’ve also just launched our Made to Get Paid Academy, and so this week, I’m sharing some of the major a-ha moments I’ve had while interacting with the incredible women I’ve been working with.
Join me this week as I get real and discuss what it really takes to achieve your dreams. I’ll say it now: There is no manual for success. You can’t do exactly what I’ve done and I can’t do exactly what my mentors have done, but I am sharing where you need to invest in yourself and really get some clarity so you can set and achieve your goals and take yourself to the next level.
What you’ll learn
from this episode:
- What I look for in people when I’m figuring out if they’ve got what it takes to be a success.
- The importance of investing in yourself at every level.
- How to deal with the notion that you don’t have the money it takes to succeed in business.
- Why failure in a certain situation doesn’t mean you’re not good at your work and that you can’t be a success.
- What I have learned over the year about grinding it out in your business for a long period of time.
- How to look forward and have a clear vision of who you want to become.
- Why you might never feel ready to take a big leap, but you have to be okay with that and embrace it.
READY TO SAY HELLO
TO YOUR FIRST-CLASS LIFE?
Here’s how we can make it happen.