Today I’m so excited to bring you an interview with the wonderful Michelle Barry Franco. I was lucky enough to work with Michelle when I was preparing for some speaking to help grow my brand, and oh my god, I couldn’t have done it without her. The idea of speaking in that setting scared the shit out of me, but she got me through it and I could not possibly love her any more than I do now.
Michelle is an incredible speaking coach. She helps mission-driven entrepreneurs, founders, and leaders become the speaker they know they were meant to be. She has helped many clients share their message and story on TEDx stages and at the best conferences in their industries. Michelle is an author of two public speaking books for entrepreneurs who are committed to thought leadership in their industry and is the host of the Thought Leadership School Podcast.
Listen in on our conversation about how Michelle helps her clients prepare for their speaking engagements, how the perfect talk is delivered, and how to get over the inevitable nerves that come up when presenting, especially as a beginner.
We’ve got even more unbelievable guests coming on the show over the next few months, so in order to help us reach more people, please share this podcast with your tribe and leave us a review on iTunes to give us more visibility.
What you’ll learn
from this episode:
- How Michelle’s clients use public speaking to build their business, public image, and brand.
- Why public speaking is a whole different world compared to speaking or presenting to the people you work with.
- How Michelle helped me personally find my voice.
- Where a lot of people get caught when it comes to preparing for a speaking engagement.
- How Michelle recommends structuring and memorizing your talk for maximum impact.
- The role that thought work plays in Michelle’s preparation for speakers, especially beginners.
- Why you are not alone if you’re afraid of going onstage and speaking for the first time.
- How to get invited onto the kind of stages you want to speak on.
Listen in on our conversation about how Michelle helps her clients prepare for their speaking engagements, how the perfect talk is delivered, and how to get over the inevitable nerves that come up when presenting, especially as a beginner. Get full show notes and more information here: https://loveyourlivingonline.com/60
Featured on the show:
READY TO SAY HELLO
TO YOUR FIRST-CLASS LIFE?
Here’s how we can make it happen.