Really big things don’t happen overnight. Building a business and getting to where you want it to be, that’s huge. Wanting things done yesterday is a huge hang-up for so many people and, when the journey is hard, it’s so easy to just quit.
I was looking at one of my old journals recently and looking back at what was going on in my world a few years ago got me thinking – if I could go back in time to reassure that version of me that existed back then, what would I tell myself?
Join me on the podcast this week for some of the truths about hard work that have got me to where I am today and how I learned them along the way. Just a few years ago, having three businesses wasn’t something on my radar and having kids seemed out of the question. Tune in for a little insight into what the future might have in store for you and what steps you need to take to get there.
If you have any questions or need some clarity on anything mentioned in this episode, you can book a 45-minute Breakthrough Session with me right here!
What you’ll learn
from this episode:
- Why having a timeline for goals is so important.
- How timelines can put pressure on our mindset, which sometimes we really don’t need.
- Why looking for the beauty in whatever it is that’s stressing you out is key to reframing your situation.
- What I would tell myself if I could go back to some of the most stressful situations I’ve had to deal with.
- The truth about keeping yourself busy.
- Why waiting until you’re “ready” to go after your dreams is nonsense.
Join me on the podcast this week for some of the truths about hard work that have got me to where I am today and how I learned them along the way. Just a few years ago, having three businesses wasn't something on my radar and having kids seemed out of the question.
Featured on the show:
- Tony Robbins
- Schedule a free, 45-minute, 1:1 Breakthrough Session with Brooke.
- Join my Made to Get Paid Academy today!
- If you think we’re on to something great, please rate and review the podcast on iTunes.
- Follow me on Instagram
READY TO SAY HELLO
TO YOUR FIRST-CLASS LIFE?
Here’s how we can make it happen.