I just got back from a trip to New York City that was truly eye-opening for me. I’ve been in the self-improvement and coaching space for five years now, and it really dawned on me how much I’ve changed. I found myself doing things I wouldn’t have previously been comfortable with, and not that long ago, would have described as some pretty dumb shit. It’s safe to say, I was way out of my comfort zone.
The experience I had in New York gave me a whole new perspective on so many aspects of my life. By keeping ourselves in our comfort zone, we’re not growing. It’s impossible to experience growth when you are comfortable, but as humans, we’re trained from day one to keep ourselves safe. That’s our fight or flight. What can we do about that?
Tune into this episode and discover how you can play at the highest level, why you have to challenge yourself as often as possible, and how to figure out and overcome literally any obstacle in your way.
We’ve got some unbelievable guests coming on the show over the next few months, so in order to help us reach more people, please share this podcast with your tribe and leave us a review on iTunes to give us more visibility.
What you’ll learn
from this episode:
- Why perspective is absolutely everything.
- How my life has changed over the last five years in the self-development space.
- Why we underestimate what we can achieve in a lifetime, but overestimate what we can achieve in a year.
- How saying yes turned my world upside down for the better.
- What you need to do if you want something bad enough.
- Why you are not just lucky.
- How we dull our shine and why we should stop right fucking now.
- The life-changing impact of going from being self-serving to serving others as well.
The experience I had in NYC gave me a whole new perspective on so many aspects of my life. It's impossible to experience growth when you are comfortable, but as humans, we're trained from day one to keep ourselves safe.
READY TO SAY HELLO
TO YOUR FIRST-CLASS LIFE?
Here’s how we can make it happen.