After the last few months of incredible interviews, I’m so glad to be back doing my solo show. I read a quote from Jay-Z recently that really inspired me and got me thinking about business, life, and what holds us back from playing at the level we’re capable of.
“The genius thing that we did is never give up.” It sounds simple on the surface, but you guys, this takes a hell of a lot of work. We see our mentors and our celebrity crushes and we have thoughts about how they have resources, so it must be easier for them. Well, I’m here to give you a dose of reality today.
Tune in this week as I discuss the visions I had for my life when I started out in business, the shit that’s had me scared along the way, and how to overcome all the stuff that goes on in our mind when we’re looking to the future. If you’re stuck in a place of “now’s not the right time” or “I’ll go for it when…” this episode is just for you.
Enrollment for my Made to Get Paid Academy is now open. Start now and build a business that brings in the bank in just six weeks.
What you’ll learn
from this episode:
- The importance of trusting that you are where you need to be, as long as you’re putting in the work.
- How some of us pile pressure on ourselves by always taking on more, without enjoying what we have.
- Why we need to be appreciative of what we have now while we are creating more in our lives.
- How to slow down and see the abundance and beauty in your own life.
- Why abundance has nothing to do with how much cash is in your bank account.
- How to deal with the guilt that comes with amazing opportunities.
- Why there is no perfect time to go after your dreams.
Tune in this week as I discuss the visions I had for my life when I started out in business, the shit that's had me scared along the way, and how to overcome all the stuff that goes on in our mind when we're looking to the future.
READY TO SAY HELLO
TO YOUR FIRST-CLASS LIFE?
Here’s how we can make it happen.