There is so much going on right now in my business, but also in my personal life which has really got me thinking lately about how we are moving forward and what the future holds. It’s so easy to stay stuck and comfortable in your business, but sometimes, life throws you something that means you have to snap into action. Trust me, there is no time to waste.
When we’re looking at our big goals, it’s easy to lose sight of all of the smaller day-to-day goals that we need to achieve in order to get there. Add into the mix a situation where you’re not able to be in your business 24/7 and things can get messy if you don’t have a plan and are not constantly striving for growth.
Join me this week as I update you on what’s being going on in my life and business over the past few months as well as what we have going on in the very near future. I’m discussing how to set yourself up for success by investing in yourself in the right ways and how to get the most out of your business without bleeding yourself dry.
If you have any questions or need some clarity on anything mentioned in this episode, you can book a 30-minute consult call with me right here!
What you’ll learn
from this episode:
- How I overcame my limiting beliefs around having children and achieving my big goals.
- What happens in your big goals if you don’t have clarity in your day-to-day goals.
- How I know that it’s okay to take time out of my business when I really need to.
- The difference between a business owner versus a business operator.
- What investing in yourself can do for you and how it will change your life and business forever.
- Why trading time for money is the worst deal you can make.
- How creating boundaries around when and how I work actually helped my business.
Join me this week as I update you on what's being going on in my life and business over the past few months as well as what we have going on in the very near future.
READY TO SAY HELLO
TO YOUR FIRST-CLASS LIFE?
Here’s how we can make it happen.