If there’s one thing that all of us in business for ourselves have in common, it’s that we want to make more money. However, there is one thing that sets us all apart when it comes to this aspect of our business, and that is our money mindset.
Sure, you could make more money by working longer hours, cutting back in certain areas of your personal life, et cetera. But that is not going to help you make more money in the long-term. The beliefs we have around how much money we can make are what make the real difference when it comes to our earning potential.
Join me on the podcast this week as I discuss the aspects of money mindset that hold us back without even realizing, like an aversion to borrowing, even though it could help you scale, or the belief that you should have a certain amount of money in your bank account “Just in case…” Sometimes we need a reality check when it comes to our attitudes towards money, and I’ve got one for you right here.
I’m opening applications for my high-level business mastermind. We already have some powerhouse women signed up, so if you want to get on board, click here for more information!
What you’ll learn
from this episode:
- How your relationship with money doesn’t change just because you make more of it.
- Why nobody wants to buy from a desperate salesperson.
- How cash reserves in your business and a reluctance to obtain a line of credit affects your money mindset.
- Some of the drama, which never materialized, that I have created about money in my own life.
- How to understand the feelings that you have about money right now so that you can start to change your relationship with money.
- Why sometimes a lack of money is exactly what you need to light a fire under your ass.
I discuss the aspects of money mindset that hold us back without even realizing, like an aversion to borrowing, even though it could help you scale, or the belief that you should have a certain amount of money in your bank account "Just in case..."
Featured on the show:
- Schedule a free, 45-minute, 1:1 Breakthrough Session with Brooke.
- Join my Made to Get Paid Academy today!
- If you think we’re on to something great, please rate and review the podcast on iTunes.
- Follow me on Instagram
READY TO SAY HELLO
TO YOUR FIRST-CLASS LIFE?
Here’s how we can make it happen.