It is with a heavy heart that I bring you this episode after a rough few days. Our family lost a beloved member last week and I could not have been more heartbroken. However, even though this event brought up a lot of emotion, it also served as a great reminder and it did leave me with some gifts to share with all of you.
When tragedy strikes, of course, it’s horrible. The world around you keeps turning, but your world just turns upside down. There is so much to learn from experiences like this and hopefully what my family has been through this past week will serve as inspiration to you.
Join me on the podcast this week as I discuss how to keep going in the face of something horrible happening, how to use it to get clear on what you want for your life, and how to take that vision and fill your world up with everything you desire. This experience has taught me so much and I just hope it can help you too.
If you have any questions or need some clarity on anything mentioned in this episode, you can book a 45-minute Breakthrough Session with me right here!
What you’ll learn
from this episode:
- How to deal when your world stops but the rest of the world keeps going.
- What recent events have taught me about what is worth my time and what isn’t.
- How tragedy has reframed the power of mindset for me.
- Why switching your focus to something other than yourself is a complete game-changer.
- How to allow yourself time and space to grieve, regardless of whether you’ve lost a pet or a parent.
- Why you have no choice, if you want an amazing life, but to go out there and live your life.
Join me on the podcast this week as I discuss how to keep going in the face of something horrible happening, how to use it to get clear on what you want for your life, and how to take that vision and fill your world up with everything you desire.
Featured on the show:
- Schedule a free, 45-minute, 1:1 Breakthrough Session with Brooke.
- Join my Made to Get Paid Academy today!
- If you think we’re on to something great, please rate and review the podcast on iTunes.
- Follow me on Instagram
READY TO SAY HELLO
TO YOUR FIRST-CLASS LIFE?
Here’s how we can make it happen.