I recently announced that I am pregnant with my second child, due to be born in December this year. I could not be happier about that, but it really got me thinking about what I can do in order to take myself out of my businesses, stop being an operator, and move into being a fully-fledged business owner.
With another child on the way, there is so much in my life and business that is going to have to change. It’s a lot to think about, but if there’s one thing I’ve learned on my journey, it’s that anything is possible and I’m always capable of finding a way to make shit happen, as long as I have clarity on exactly what it is I want.
Join me on the podcast this week as I share some insights into how I got to where I am today, the mindset and professional adjustments I had to make approaching my first pregnancy, and truly what it takes to make smooth transitions during massive changes that come up like this. If you have something on the horizon that is going to change the shape of your life, or you want to take your business to the next level, this is the show for you.
If you have any questions or need some clarity on anything mentioned in this episode, you can book a 30-minute consult call with me right here!
What you’ll learn
from this episode:
- What a life-changing moment like a new baby means for your world.
- How I had to readjust my business during my first pregnancy and the months after Reese was born.
- Where people usually get overwhelmed when big changes occur.
- Why these life-changing occasions are really an opportunity for growth, personally and professionally.
- How to spot those times when you shouldn’t be trying to do it all on your own.
- Why gratitude for what you have right now is so incredibly important.
- How I get crystal clear on what I want to achieve every single day.
Join me on the podcast this week as I share some insights into how I got to where I am today, the mindset and professional adjustments I had to make approaching my first pregnancy, and truly what it takes to make smooth transitions during massive changes that come up like this.
READY TO SAY HELLO
TO YOUR FIRST-CLASS LIFE?
Here’s how we can make it happen.