Things are a little bit different than usual today. I’m living a new reality and outside circumstances have prevented me from recording this in the way I usually would. I have a sick baby in my arms as I record this and I’m not in my sound-proof office, but this is actually the perfect metaphor for what I want to talk about today.
Over the years, I’ve learned that we can’t let these kinds of events stop us from having the most perfect day possible. Back when I used to struggle with my weight, I used to wait until I had a schedule that was clear of possible hurdles before I started a diet. And if I slipped up, it would be like game over, try again next time. And I see so many people do this in their businesses as well.
Join me on the podcast this week to discover how to drop the belief that there is a perfect time to start something new. I’m sharing some of my recent experiences where I’ve needed to get something done, and just gone out there and made it happen. There have been times in my business where I thought I needed to act a certain way, but that couldn’t be further from the truth, and whatever your business is, the same goes for you too.
Team up with me to grow and scale your business to multiple six figures and seven figures while creating a life that you absolutely love. I want to hear from you! I want to hear your goals, your dreams, your aspirations, and how I can help get you there. Click here to find out more!
What you’ll learn
from this episode:
- Why we try to wait for the perfect conditions before we start something big.
- What I have learned about waiting for the “perfect time.”
- Why the best time to do anything is right now, even if you don’t feel 100% ready.
- What throwing myself into situations has taught me about myself and what I’m capable of.
- Why a perfect team doesn’t mean there is zero conflict.
- How to be relatable without sob stories, inauthenticity, and being the person you think other people want you to be.
Join me on the podcast this week to discover how to drop the belief that there is a perfect time to start something new. I'm sharing some of my recent experiences where I've needed to get something done, and just gone out there and made it happen.
READY TO SAY HELLO
TO YOUR FIRST-CLASS LIFE?
Here’s how we can make it happen.