We’ve been discussing how to finish 2019 strong a lot over the past few weeks, and now we’re only 60 days from the start of 2020, so you’ve really got no time to waste. I really love this time of year and all the work that goes into making sure 2019 was spent well, but I’ve found that some people take these last two months of the year for granted.
I enjoy the goal-setting and planning for the year ahead, but it’s incredibly important not to neglect closing out the current year with the same passion. It’s a mistake I see all too often, but I’ve got you covered.
Join me on the podcast this week as I share the importance of persistence 365 days a year, and how to get clear on what you want and what you need to do to make it happen. You’ll also discover some great tips for how to save yourself time on all the bullshit that comes up and where you can save yourself a lot of unnecessary stress, leaving you free to run your business like the boss you are.
If you have any questions or need some clarity on anything mentioned in this episode, you can book a 45-minute Breakthrough Session with me right here!
What you’ll learn
from this episode:
- Two powerful questions that will help you finish 2019 strong.
- Why having a clear vision is so incredibly important.
- Where you can save yourself time and energy and lose the mindset of saving money at all cost.
- How saving yourself time on the mundane things leaves you free to make more deals and get more clients.
- Why you will never get anywhere in business without persistence.
Join me on the podcast this week as I share the importance of persistence 365 days a year, and how to get clear on what you want and what you need to do to make it happen.
Featured on the show:
- Schedule a free, 45-minute, 1:1 Breakthrough Session with Brooke.
- Join my Made to Get Paid Academy today!
- If you think we’re on to something great, please rate and review the podcast on iTunes.
- Follow me on Instagram
READY TO SAY HELLO
TO YOUR FIRST-CLASS LIFE?
Here’s how we can make it happen.