With a child, another on the way, five animals, a home renovation, and three businesses to run, I’ve had to really take a step back and review what I want my work-life balance to look like going forward. I can’t do this all on my own, and this got me wondering how many of you are in the same boat.
When I started out in my business, I used to think of working long days, always being available via email, and not taking real vacations as a badge of honor, like I was doing everything in my business and that made me a total boss. While I was the boss, I wasn’t exactly embodying the spirit of the queen bee. So what does the queen bee actually do in a business?
Tune in this week for some insight into how you can run your businesses without having to be consumed by all the little things and save your energy for the shit that matters. I loved the experience of hustling 24/7 and it made me grow as a person, but with so much going on, it’s time make sure I take exceptional care of myself in order for my businesses to thrive.
If you have any questions or need some clarity on anything mentioned in this episode, you can book a 45-minute Breakthrough Session with me right here!
What you’ll learn
from this episode:
- Why I have grown to welcome any struggle and hardship I experience.
- How believing that you’re perfect will not get you anywhere.
- Why, no matter how many goals you set and reach, you’re never done.
- What happens when you can’t let go and refuse to start delegating work to others in your business.
- Why grinding every day and not taking vacations for years on end should not be a badge of honor.
- How the queen bee keeps everybody else going by taking exceptional care of herself.
- Why, once you learn to delegate in your business, you will love your job so much more.
I used to think of working long days, always being available via email, and not taking real vacations as a badge of honor. While I was the boss, I wasn't exactly embodying the spirit of the queen bee. So what does the queen bee actually do in a business?
READY TO SAY HELLO
TO YOUR FIRST-CLASS LIFE?
Here’s how we can make it happen.