Thanks to being in my third trimester of pregnancy, I’m bringing you this episode from incredibly early in the morning. However, I love this time of day, so I’m just going to embrace it. For me, I have the most energy in the early hours, before all of the reality of the day ahead starts to kick in, so this is a vital time for me to set my day up right.
We all strive for a sense of balance between how much we’re working, the amount of money we’re making, and taking time for ourselves for the things that light us up. Now, I don’t believe there is anyone who can give you all of the answers. But what I do believe is that you have the power to solve your problems and start making things better, and I’ve got some ways for you to get the answers that you want this week.
Join me on this episode of the podcast for a little insight into how you can take care of all of your commitments and continue to grow. With work, kids, households, life can feel incredibly busy and we certainly don’t have time to focus on things that aren’t important, so I’m sharing how I get clarity on what I need to do and how I get energized to tackle the important things every single day.
I’m opening applications for my high-level business mastermind. We already have some powerhouse women signed up, so if you want to get on board, click here for more information!
What you’ll learn
from this episode:
- Why I find gratitude in waking up early in the day.
- How being in your business 24/7 does not lead to the best decision-making.
- Why there is no such thing as the perfect balance.
- How we place blame on outside sources and why it’s not helping you long-term.
- What has helped me get through those tough times when it feels like I’m taking all the action and it’s not getting me anywhere.
- How being able to step out of my business has been so eye-opening in creating different schedules and strategies for my business.
Featured on the show:
- Schedule a free, 45-minute, 1:1 Breakthrough Session with Brooke.
- Join my Made to Get Paid Academy today!
- If you think we’re on to something great, please rate and review the podcast on iTunes.
- Follow me on Instagram
READY TO SAY HELLO
TO YOUR FIRST-CLASS LIFE?
Here’s how we can make it happen.