In the business world, I have so many people come to me saying that they want to scale their business… Great. However, they take that to mean that if they’re doubling their business, that means double the amount of work for them, double the staff, double the investment. That’s not smart and it doesn’t have to be that way.
The other thing I see is people trying to build a business filling up their schedule by doing a bunch of bullshit. We all have the same amount of time in a workweek. Do you think Steve Jobs spent his time folding his laundry? Of course he didn’t.
I’ve had a bunch of requests lately to speak to these two topics, so on the podcast this week, I’ve got a whole host of real actionable tips so that you can scale your business without it taking over your whole life, and how you can live your life without it taking over your business. Sound too good to be true? It’s really not.
If you have any questions or need some clarity on anything mentioned in this episode, you can book a 45-minute Breakthrough Session with me right here!
What you’ll learn
from this episode:
- Why doubling the size of your business doesn’t necessarily mean twice the effort and twice the investment.
- How to get clarity on exactly what it is you need for your business to grow.
- The importance and art of saying no.
- Why your communication and understanding with your team will make or break your scaling.
- How I see so many people wasting time in their business every day.
I've had a bunch of requests lately to speak on time management and scaling, so on the podcast this week, I've got a whole host of real actionable tips so that you can scale your business without it taking over your whole life, and how you can live your life without it taking over your business.
Featured on the show:
- The Four-Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss
- Schedule a free, 45-minute, 1:1 Breakthrough Session with Brooke.
- Join my Made to Get Paid Academy today!
- If you think we’re on to something great, please rate and review the podcast on iTunes.
- Follow me on Instagram
READY TO SAY HELLO
TO YOUR FIRST-CLASS LIFE?
Here’s how we can make it happen.