My guest on the show this week is such a huge inspiration to me and I can’t wait for you to meet her. I have been lucky enough to be styled by her, learning so much about myself throughout that process, and she’s here today to give you a little insight into what that might look like for you.
Elsa Isaac is a NYC-based fashion and image stylist who believes style is really all about self-expression. A seasoned pro with 17-plus years in the fashion industry, Elsa has built quite a noteworthy portfolio having bestowed her stylish magic on everyone from Marie Forleo to Lenny Kravitz, Katie Couric to Kris Carr.
Nowadays, she helps successful career women and entrepreneurs revamp their wardrobes and create show-stopping ensembles that flatter their unique body shapes and lifestyles. A self-dubbed anti-fashion stylist, Elsa doesn’t believe there’s one standard of beauty and strives to empower all her clients to celebrate their own individuality.
Tune into our conversation as we discuss the importance of authenticity, being true to yourself, and showing up as your best self in everything that you do.
We’ve got even more unbelievable guests coming on the show over the next few months, so in order to help us reach more people, please share this podcast with your tribe and leave us a review on iTunes to give us more visibility.
What you’ll learn
from this episode:
- How Elsa helps women put themselves out there, not just their work.
- Why Elsa describes herself as an anti-fashion stylist.
- How Elsa realized she could do more meaningful work as her career progressed.
- What makes women who consider themselves “regular women” hire a stylist.
- How Elsa went from feeling down about her career to making it something that she loved.
- The power of being authentic, trusting in your gut and who you are.
- Why not showing up as the best version of themselves prevents people from being truly happy.
Elsa Isaac is a NYC-based fashion and image stylist who believes style is really all about self-expression. She helps successful career women and entrepreneurs revamp their wardrobes and create show-stopping ensembles that flatter their unique body shapes and lifestyles. A self-dubbed anti-fashion stylist, Elsa doesn't believe there's one standard of beauty and strives to empower all her clients to celebrate their own individuality.
Featured on the show:
- Join my Made to Get Paid Academy today!
- Download my Six-Figure Business Blueprint!
- Follow Elsa: Website | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
- Marie Forleo
- Susan Hyatt
- Rachel Hollis
- Get Rich, Lucky Bitch by Denise Duffield Thomas
- If you think we’re on to something great, please rate and review the podcast on iTunes.
- Follow me on Instagram
READY TO SAY HELLO
TO YOUR FIRST-CLASS LIFE?
Here’s how we can make it happen.