Abundance is something I hear absolutely everywhere at the moment, and I thought I had a pretty good idea of what it means. That was until my mentor challenged me to not purchase anything even relatively extravagant for 30 days. I thought to myself, “No problem…” Holy shit, did I have some realizations after that…
We think of an abundance mindset as being able to pick anything and everything we want off the shelf in our favorite store, spending our money on the things that we like as and when we need them. Well, I also have a story that shut that perception of abundance right down too. Before this, I just couldn’t picture what it would look like to be happy with absolutely nothing to my name.
Join me this week and discover how – if you’re like I am, always wanting more out of life – you can slow down and take stock of what you already have and allow that to fill you up, rather than filling your closet with crap just because you feel like buying it might make you feel happy. This has been such an eye-opener for me, and I’m sure it will be for you too.
What you’ll learn
from this episode:
- What abundance really is.
- Why abundance is an absolute must in our lives.
- How the things we think will make us happy – relationship, house, money – will be nothing if we live in scarcity.
- The difference between being a business owner and a business operator.
- How I know 100% that abundance has nothing to do with how much you own.
READY TO SAY HELLO
TO YOUR FIRST-CLASS LIFE?
Here’s how we can make it happen.