One thing my team and I love at this time of year is working hard and setting the bar for the year to come. However, that is all wasted work if you’re not crystal clear on the direction your business is going and what you want for yourself in the long-term. Hustle and grind is great in some ways, but in the long run, you’ll wind up loathing the life you’re living if you don’t plan beyond that stage.
A few weeks ago, I realized I needed to revise my vision board. What better time to do that than during this goal-setting phase of the year? The work you do today is going to be reflected in the success of your business during the early phase of 2020, and I believe vision boards are the perfect tool to get clarity on what you want for the year ahead and beyond.
Join me on the podcast this week for a detailed explanation of my vision boarding process and how I set my long-term goals. I’m also sharing how to get into the mindset required for thinking up your big dreams and how I went from hiding my vision boards around the house to displaying them proudly for everyone to see.
I’m opening applications for my high-level business mastermind. We already have some powerhouse women signed up, so if you want to get on board, click here for more information!
What you’ll learn
from this episode:
- Why we can’t let our foot off the gas toward the end of the year and the advantage of working through the quieter seasons.
- How I use vision boards in my life and my business to help me dream bigger.
- The ways you can motivate yourself to get into a goal-setting mentality.
- Why your goals and your dreams are worth taking ample time over deciding on and announcing to the world.
- The big A-ha! moments that I had during my recent vision boarding.
- How being lost in the process of goal-setting is actually an incredibly helpful part of the journey.
- Why you need to vision a little fun and relaxation for the year ahead, not just work.
Join me on the podcast this week for a detailed explanation of my vision boarding process and how I set my long-term goals. I'm also sharing how to get into the mindset required for thinking up your big dreams and how I went from hiding my vision boards around the house to displaying them proudly for everyone to see.
Featured on the show:
- Schedule a free, 45-minute, 1:1 Breakthrough Session with Brooke.
- Join my Made to Get Paid Academy today!
- If you think we’re on to something great, please rate and review the podcast on iTunes.
- Follow me on Instagram
- Tony Robbins: Date with Destiny
READY TO SAY HELLO
TO YOUR FIRST-CLASS LIFE?
Here’s how we can make it happen.