Many people that I talk to have big visions and dreams. Now, I live for that stuff. But as we’re getting to that time of year for setting those big goals for next year, it’s obvious that everyone has something that they’re scared of when it comes to taking the next big leap.
Today, I want to challenge you guys a little bit to try and uncover what it is that’s holding you back from making the huge moves in your life that your heart really desires. If you can work out what it is you’re scared of, that is the first step towards overcoming that fear and starting to take massive action.
Tune in this week to discover how to stop making excuses, face your fears, and begin to overcome them. I’ve heard all the excuses, and I’ve probably said them at some point myself, but if you hold yourself accountable and tackle your fears head on, there will be nothing that you can’t achieve.
I’m opening applications for my high-level business mastermind. We already have some powerhouse women signed up, so if you want to get on board, click here for more information!
What you’ll learn
from this episode:
- How to work out exactly what you are afraid of and how it’s holding you back.
- Why waiting until the new year to start something new is always a sign that you’re scared of something.
- The excuses we make to take the focus off of our fears.
- Why you have to be okay with being uncomfortable if you’re going to be successful.
- Some of the fears that I see my clients experience.
- Why not having the kind of money that you want right now is not a bad thing.
- How my business has grown as a result of facing my fears.
Tune in this week to discover how to stop making excuses, face your fears, and begin to overcome them. I've heard all the excuses, and I've probably said them at some point myself, but if you hold yourself accountable and tackle your fears head on, there will be nothing that you can't achieve.
Featured on the show:
- Schedule a free, 45-minute, 1:1 Breakthrough Session with Brooke.
- Join my Made to Get Paid Academy today!
- If you think we’re on to something great, please rate and review the podcast on iTunes.
- Follow me on Instagram
READY TO SAY HELLO
TO YOUR FIRST-CLASS LIFE?
Here’s how we can make it happen.