I was having a conversation with a friend recently about personality tests. Now, we don’t agree on everything, and this was no exception. I’ve always used personality tests in my business, whether it’s for myself or when I’m building a team. I honestly believe they’re great, but it’s possible that people let the results actually hold them back.
We all get our energy from different places in this world. For example, I need some time to myself to recharge every now and then. Because I’m an introvert and an empath, interacting with people can be exhausting. But when I really started being mindful, I discovered a lot about how much time out I actually need and how my previous beliefs were holding me back.
Tune in this week for some tips on how to really be mindful and determine what gives you energy in your world and what drains you. When you fully understand yourself in this way, there is no limit to what you can achieve.
I’m running a live edition of my Made to Get Paid Academy at the end of July. We have options for self-study and group learning, so if you want to see more deposits and abundance in your life, click here to get involved.
What you’ll learn
from this episode:
- How giving ourselves labels can hold us back if we hold onto them too deeply.
- Why I can understand people on a deeper level by looking at their personality traits.
- How I turned my social tendencies into a superpower for business.
- Why being an empath doesn’t mean you get caught up in other people’s bullshit.
- How I took my introvert qualities and used them to make better decisions about who I wanted to be around.
- What I discovered about how much time I actually need alone to reset when things get hectic.
- How I discovered what activities restore my energy and which activities actually deplete my energy further.
We all get our energy from different places in this world. For example, I need some time to myself to recharge every now and then. Because I'm an introvert and an empath, interacting with people can be exhausting.
READY TO SAY HELLO
TO YOUR FIRST-CLASS LIFE?
Here’s how we can make it happen.