Right now, a huge part of my world is being a mother. And I’m incredibly grateful to have brought little humans into this world. I was looking at a picture of my daughter and I the other day, and it helped me realize how much time flies, and how proud I am of my achievements in just a few short years.
There are so many lessons I’ve learned about life from having children, from the values I want to instill in my kids, to the way I view my own work ethic and my ability to create the businesses I want while also raising a family. However, this work is a constant of checks and balances and it doesn’t just fall into place overnight.
Having children and running a business can seem impossible, but on the podcast this week, I’m covering exactly what it takes to create a business you love as well as raising whatever your definition of the perfect family is. Whether you’re a mom or not, the lessons in this podcast can be applied to any aspect of your life and will help you get through whatever challenges you’re facing in your world.
I’m opening applications for my high-level business mastermind. We already have some powerhouse women signed up, so if you want to get on board, click here for more information!
What you’ll learn
from this episode:
- Why being present is the most valuable gift you can give yourself.
- Where you might have achieved something but not had the time to just sit back and acknowledge it.
- How I figured out what I wanted for my life personally and professionally after the addition of children.
- Where a lot of people give up too easily and hide behind other aspects of their lives.
- How you can live the successful life you want to live and also be an incredible mom.
- Why it’s never too soon to teach our kids about the realities of life.
- The importance of understanding your areas of importance, in business and in life.
Having children and running a business can seem impossible, but on the podcast this week, I'm covering exactly what it takes to create a business you love as well as raising whatever your definition of the perfect family is.
Featured on the show:
- Schedule a free, 45-minute, 1:1 Breakthrough Session with Brooke.
- Join my Made to Get Paid Academy today!
- If you think we’re on to something great, please rate and review the podcast on iTunes.
- Follow me on Instagram
READY TO SAY HELLO
TO YOUR FIRST-CLASS LIFE?
Here’s how we can make it happen.