I want to get real with you guys today on a topic that is incredibly important in both our business and personal lives. As a woman with big goals and high expectations, sometimes we can feel like a bit of a bitch just for having high standards.
Running a business not easy, and being perceived a certain way when we have to make hard choices about staff and partnerships, that’s rough. It can be just as difficult to handle a family dynamic as well, with all the expectations that come from all different sides. It’s unpleasant, but what can we do about it?
Tune in this week as I discuss how to be okay with making those decisions that make you come across as a bit of a bitch, and how to live your best life fully in the knowledge that you really are not. Discover how you can create an environment to succeed, without being judged for having big goals that don’t align with the people around you.
If you have any questions or need some clarity on anything mentioned in this episode, you can book a 45-minute Breakthrough Session with me right here!
What you’ll learn
from this episode:
- The reasons people are always going to have a problem with how you choose to live your life.
- Why, particularly as women, we need to have boundaries and space to follow our dreams.
- How it looks when you’re in a relationship where your partner is not supportive of your growth.
- The importance of finding the people who support you and inspire you in your goals and your vision.
- Why, as a boss, sometimes you do have to do the mean things, and that just means you’re doing it right.
- How to fill up your life with what gives you energy and love so you can take that into your work.
Tune in this week as I discuss how to be okay with making those decisions that make you come across as a bit of a bitch, and how to live your best life fully in the knowledge that you really are not.
Featured on the show:
- Schedule a free, 45-minute, 1:1 Breakthrough Session with Brooke.
- Join my Made to Get Paid Academy today!
- If you think we’re on to something great, please rate and review the podcast on iTunes.
- Follow me on Instagram
READY TO SAY HELLO
TO YOUR FIRST-CLASS LIFE?
Here’s how we can make it happen.